We all know that Paris is one of the popular tourist destinations in the world. The city has thousands of restaurants, shops, resorts, amazing attractions and hotels. If you are planning a trip to Paris then make sure that you make all the arrangements for your trip in advance to avoid last minute tension. In fact, if you haven’t visited Paris anytime before then everything may look confusing for you. You may have questions like –
- Where to eat?
- Where to go?
- Where to stay?
Take help of tripindicator.com to find answers to all the above questions. You can actually compare the prices of different restaurants, hotels, car rental companies using this site. Check the customer reviews as well before choosing a car rental company or hotel or restaurant. There are many sites online where you can find the reviews of different hotels, restaurants and car rental companies.
How to plan your trip?
- Book your flight tickets at least a month before your trip date. Are you wondering why? The reason behind this is the flight tickets cost can be high during the peak season. Hence, it is better to book tickets in advance to save money.
- Prepare the list of important things which you should pack for your trip. Pack all of them at least a week before your trip date.
- Avoid carrying heavy clothes with you to stay stress free. Carry lightweight outfits with you to stay comfortable during your trip.
# Tourism Attractions in Paris
The following is the list of tourist attractions which you should definitely visit in Paris.
- Disneyland Paris: This is one of the world’s top attractions. In fact, it is one of the most visited theme parks in Europe. Visit this place with your kids and they will definitely love it.
- Palais Garnier: This building was built in the 19th century and it has a seating capacity of about 2,000 people. Visit the place and click some good photos with your friends.
- Pont Alexandre III: This is one of the most romantic spots in Paris. This bridge really looks lovely. Do visit the place with your better half to enjoy some memorable moments.
- Eiffel Tower: People visit Paris to see Eiffel tower. Besides, this structure was built in the year 1889. The place looks excellent for photography both at night and in the morning. You will also have many shopping malls and restaurants around. Take the elevator to reach the first level here. You will love the city view from here.
- Luxembourg Gardens: This is one of the most famous parks in Paris and it was built during the 17th century. Visit this park with your friends and family members to have loads of fun.
- Place Vendome: This place has a great historical importance. Besides, it was built during 1806 to 1810 and dedicated to Napoleon along with his army. The place looks really fabulous.
- Louvre Museum: This is one of the famous museums in Paris. You can find the ancient Egypt art work here. This museum will generally be closed on Tuesday’s. Plan to visit the museum along with your friends or family members to see the classic art work.
Hire some good car rental services to save your time in Paris. Remember, using public transportation like trains, buses etc can take a lot of time. Hence, it is suggested for you to rent a car to travel comfortably in Paris while saving your time. You will have so many shopping malls in Paris where you can find branded outfits at a very affordable price. Spend at least half a day for shopping in Paris to take home some good outfits with you. Visit AutoVillage.co.uk to get Great Deals on used Hyundai i30 cars on AutoVillage.co.uk